Day 2:
Picture Discussion
This picture depicts few ladies learning how to be a hair dresser. There is a table with mannequins and hair dressing tools and accessories in the foreground. I can tell that the ladies are learning how to be a hair dresser because they are cutting the hair of the mannequins. Few of them look very serious and focused on their work while a few others look more relaxed, with a smile on their face.
Conversation
Q1:
Tell me about your favourite hairstyleI like short and spiky hairstyle. I like short hair because it looks neat and less time needed to maintain. I like this hairstyle because it looks trendy and gives youthful image. It also keeps you cool in hot weather. Long hair is very versatile- can change different styles to project different images and moods. For example, letting down your hair makes you look sexy and grown up on a date; hair can be tied into a ponytail for sports activity so that you will look neat. However, I feel that cleanliness and the condition of the hair is more important. The hair looks best brushed, shiny and clean.
Q2:
What is your view about CCTV or security cameras in public placesI do not really have much opinion about CCTV or security cameras in public places. I feel that these equipments or devices are used to ensure that public areas are safe and secure. With security cameras around, there will be lesser theft cases as people will not be so daring to steal where they could be easily caught.
No comments:
Post a Comment